Avocado Berry Nice Cream
Low Carb │ Ketogenic │ Gluten Free │ Vegan │ Dairy Free
If you’re looking for a homemade, easy plant based dessert you simply must try my Avocado Berry Nice Cream. Creamy, smooth and ultra rich with no need for an ice cream maker.
- 500g Frozen Raspberries
- 2 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Lemon Zest
- 1 1/2 Avocado (flesh scooped)
- 3 Tbsp Xylitol
- 1 Vanilla Bean Pod (split and seeds scrapped)
- Place all the ingredients into a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and thick.
- If you like your ice cream a little sweeter, taste and add more sweetener then briefly blend to combine
- Add toppings of your choice and serve in your coconut bowls.
Raspberries are delicious and contain important nutrients, like fibre and antioxidants, that are very beneficial to your health.
You can eat this right away while it’s still firm and creamy or if it’s too soft for your liking transfer to an airtight container and freeze for 1 hour then serve up in your favourite coconut bowl.
The Nourished Chef creates low carb, gluten free and ketogenic recipes that are not only sustainable and waste free but incredibly tasty.
Long term sustainability is something she is very passionate about and brings this initiative to all her recipes.
For more amazing recipes check out @thenourishedchef on Instagram.