Acai Bowl Recipe in Just 4 Minutes
It's the morning rush and you need a fast healthy breakfast that will sustain you and provide a quick nutrition boost. What are your options?
A fast smoothie is great or just a banana on the go - but if your after something a little more substantial try this super quick acai bowl you can make at home in just minutes.
All you need to do is simply add the three ingredients to a blender and blend away until you have a thick and creamy acai blend!
To make this bowl, all you need is:
- 1 packet frozen acai berry packet
- 1/2 cup apple juice with no added sugar
- 1/2 cup frozen banana slices
- 1/2 cup of oats (topping)
- In a high-powered blender, combine the acai, frozen banana, and apple juice.
- Blend until completely smooth, adding more apple juice until your smoothie is smooth.
- Pour into your coconut bowl and top with oats.
- Enjoy immediately.
Look for unsweetened frozen acai packs at Coles and Woolies. Some brands also sell blends that contain sweetener and other ingredients like guarana for energy.
To make your own crunchy granola click here.
Buy One Coconut Bowl Get One Free Offer!
Save a coconut shell from landfill and reduce plastic waste with your very own handmade coconut bowl set. Our bowls are handcrafted from recycled coconut shells that were destined to be thrown away. Click here to get the offer.
Get Your Own Set Of Coconut Bowls